Sunday, June 9, 2013

(Product Review) Pigeon And Philips Avent Disposable Breast Pads

Being a breastfeeding mommy is indeed a tough job. But for me, I didn't care, because I know that all the hard work that I am doing today will pay off later. So far in my experience as a breastfeeding mommy, I noticed that I am a heavy leaker. I am so thankful for that wonderful blessing. 

Good thing that disposable breast pads are available in the market today. For me this is one of the things that I always bring with me in our diaper bag.

Some of the disposable breast pads that I love:

Philips Avent disposable breast pads


I only use this when we have short trips like going to the grocery store or running some errands. As I said I am a heavy leaker, and within a few hours I would have already tanked this baby up and I can feel my breast milk leaking on my shirt. But if you don't leak that much I can say this one might suit your needs.

Pigeon disposable breast pads


This baby is my savior during a long and busy day. What I love about this is the super absorbent polymer that traps the excess milk and locks it away. And the breathable waterproof sheet is a unique backsheet that lets the moisture go through and keeps your clothes dry. So if you're a heavy leaker like me this baby is a must-have in your diaper bag.


What brand or kind of breast pad are you using? share them on the comment box below. I would love to hear them!


This review is only based on my opinion. I paid for this item and I didn't receive any compensation for this review. 


Please check my disclosure policy for further details: http://mybubblybaby.blogspot.com/2013/06/this-policy-is-valid-from-14-june-2013.html


                                               https://www.facebook.com/pigeonphilippines

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment