Thursday, June 27, 2013

(Product Review) By Nature Baby Oilotion and Human Nature Natural Body Wash

I am currently loving these products because these are all made of  natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals. We moms are very "metikulosa" when it comes to our babies that's why we only want the best for them. 


Human Nature Natural Baby Wash - What I love about this is it's made from natural ingredients, 100% no harmful chemicals. All the ingredients are found in nature. I also love the powdery smell. 

Kahit pawisan si baby Andy mabango pa din sya, parang nilagyan mo siya ng baby powder hanggang ulo. Hehehe! We bought this at mayumiandme.com, 500ml for P289.75. Pwede na sya mga mother earth! 


This baby oilotion from by nature is a must try. 

I massage my baby every now and then as a part of our bonding time. What I love about this is it's NOT greasy at all. As in! Kaya pala oilotion ang tawag, kelan ko lang na-figure out kahit matagal ko ng ginagamit. Hahaha! It's really amazing! When you pour it on your palm, it looks like a regular oil, but after you apply it, it feels like you just put on a lotion. 

What I don't like about it is the smell. For me, it smells a little weird. Maybe dahil yun dun sa pure aloe vera gel. I forgot to tell you meron pala syang kasamang pure aloe vera gel so kailangan alugin maigi para mahalo sya dun sa oil. We also bought this from mayumiandme.com for P280.

What brand of oil and body wash are you using for your baby? Share them on the comment box below. I would love to hear them!

This review is only based on my opinion. I paid for this item and I didn't receive any compensation for this review. 



Please check my disclosure policy for further details: http://mybubblybaby.blogspot.com/2013/06/this-policy-is-valid-from-14-june-2013.html

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment