Monday, August 2, 2010

My Birthday Bash @ Boracay 2010

My Birthday is one of my favorite time of the year. And this year I am blessed to celebrate my birthday at Boracay with my family.

6:00am flight bound to Caticlan via Seair


We arrived at Godofredo P. Ramos Airport around 7:10 am.


The first thing we did after we arrived, we hung out by the beach and went for a swim.

What a peaceful day!

Take a closer look. Can you see how white the sand is? 


Strolling at the beach and D' Mall. This is the place where you can buy souvenirs, get your nails done, and grab some snacks.


Cool painted t-shirts with personalized names. I think it's P900+ for each shirt.


Cute mini replica of the Eiffel Tower


There's also a Havaianas store along the beach of station 1.

Willy's Rock is one of the tourist attractions here in Boracay. It's like a mini island where you can have your pictures taken. 



One of the fun part of going to Boracay is trying some of the water activities like Jet Ski, Parasailing, Flyfish, Banana Boat, etc.

And since it's my birthday I don't want to miss the sand sculpting. I think my husband paid P100 for the all the pictures we've taken.

And if you're up for a little entertainment, there are a couple of mimes at D' mall. 


After a long and hot day, we bought some refreshments at Starbucks located at Station 2.

Happy Birthday to me! Join me again on my next adventure. Until next time!

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment